We just launched a big improvement to one of the coolest features on the platform, called Projects. Simply put, projects are a quick and easy way to group together a bunch of tracks, save them with a name of your choice, and then share that bundle of tracks with anyone you want. Here are some of the cool upgrades we just launched:
- the projects interface now follows you whenever you're on a page that has tracks displayed
- improved interface for handling a ton of projects
- organizing projects by "Created" and "Received"
- super-simple one-click creation of a new projects
- advanced sorting of projects for those users who have hundreds of them at any given time
- fast project building - you can now "turn on" the project, navigate from page to page, and add any song to the project by clicking its "+" icon
- project downloads - you can now download the project in its entirety in your preferred file format (wav, mp3, aiff)
- "Zip to send" feature - click on the zip folder icon at the top of any project page to zip up all of the song files and send them to your clients just like you can do with YouSendIt, only with SourceAudio your song files never need to be uploaded again
Enjoy the new projects feature and let us know if you have any comments or feedback. More to come soon.