We just launched a big improvement to one of the coolest features on the platform, called Projects. Simply put, projects are a quick and easy way to group together a bunch of tracks, save them with a name of your choice, and then share that bundle of tracks with anyone you want. Here are some of the cool upgrades we just launched:
- the projects interface now follows you whenever you're on a page that has tracks displayed
- improved interface for handling a ton of projects
- organizing projects by "Created" and "Received"
- super-simple one-click creation of a new projects
- advanced sorting of projects for those users who have hundreds of them at any given time
- fast project building - you can now "turn on" the project, navigate from page to page, and add any song to the project by clicking its "+" icon
- project downloads - you can now download the project in its entirety in your preferred file format (wav, mp3, aiff)
- "Zip to send" feature - click on the zip folder icon at the top of any project page to zip up all of the song files and send them to your clients just like you can do with YouSendIt, only with SourceAudio your song files never need to be uploaded again
Enjoy the new projects feature and let us know if you have any comments or feedback. More to come soon.
We're very proud to announce two firsts with the launch of our most recent white label:
1. Our first European production music catalog has joined our music licensing and distribution platform, and
2. We have our first white label living at its own, stand-alone domain (and not a sourceaudio.com subdomain).
These are both really big wins. The platform will be getting tons of exposure in European markets when Audio Kitchen distributes their music to their clients and users. If our retention and growth is anything like it is here in the states we look for big things in Europe in the near future. In addition to this we've confirmed that we can point literally any URL (owned by a partner, of course) at a white label site. All white labels are fully hosted on the SourceAudio platform, and giving partners the ability to direct users to their site through their own brand's URL is pretty exciting. Surely there's more news to come soon.